I know you have been waiting, holding your breath — close to dying — wanting to find out what stories and authors you can find in Volume 2 of my hplmythos.com Series, Urban Cthulhu: Nightmare Cities. Well, rest at ease at long last, my shadow friends on the web. The final decisions have been made, and here are the tales you will find:
- “the guilt of each… at the end…” by Joseph S. Pulver, Sr.
- “Dancer of the Dying” by Jayaprakash Satyamurthy
- “The Neighbors Upstairs” by John Goodrich
- “Carcosapunk” by Glynn Owen Barrass
- “Architect Eyes” by Thomas Strømsholt
- “Slou” by Robert Tangiers
- “Ozeelah’s Lake” by Morten Carlsen
- “The Statement of Frank Elwood” by Pete Rawlik
- “Night Life” by Henrik Sandbeck Harksen
- (I expect a couple of more confirmations, but will reserve the mentioning of those stories till I’ve heard from the authors;-))
I am really, really impressed by this collection. In all modesty (or not) I think this will truly be a fine addition to the Cthulhu Mythos & Lovecraftian publications that sprawl the world. And any interested reader will find tales that reveal a new, hitherto unexamined corner of this genre — the urban Cthulhu area. (And yes, the .com site will be updated with this information, but it will take a few days longer.)
A deeply felt thank you to all contributors.
Tomorrow: Revealing the stories to the Danish Dystre Danmark 2. In Danish;-)