As I’ve mentioned in an earlier post today, Vol. 2 of the much anticipated hplmythos.com Series, Urban Cthulhu: Nightmare Cities, is scheduled for publication January 2012. I could probably publish it earlier but I want the result to be worthwhile — so I am going for the safer bet. The stories deserve the best possible design etc., and not something rushed through.
Here’s an updated Table of Contents:
- “Dancer of the Dying” by Jayaprakash Satyamurthy
- “The Neighbors Upstairs” by John Goodrich
- “Carcosapunk” by Glynn Owen Barrass
- “Architect Eyes” by Thomas Strømsholt
- “Slou” by Robert Tangiers
- “Ozeelah’s Lake” by Morten Carlsen
- “The Statement of Frank Elwood” by Pete Rawlik
- “In the Shadow of Bh’Yhlun” by Ian Davey
- “The Screamer” by Ted E. Grau
- “Night Life” by Henrik Sandbeck Harksen
- “the guilt of each … at the end…” by Joseph S. Pulver, Sr.
Believe me, it’s worth the wait!